Saturday, January 29, 2011

January 29, 2010

Ok, so I'm sticking strong with every other day for right now... I promise I will work hard to get up to the desired goal of everyday.

So, the life of Crystal Scales... I must admit has been pretty good for the last 24 hours. It's funny that the plans that I made that got changed seemed to work out better than the original plan.

Point of the Day: Plan but don't be rigid

Learn how to flow in life. This is what I am attempting to do. So I am by far no expert, but sharing my journey as I grow. I have found that when things don't appear to be working the way I thought they should, that being flexible has paid off for me.

Example: Last night I wanted to go to a particular bar downtown. I called and made a reservation; I invited friends and reminded friends of the event. When it was time to go no one was in place. One friend did come through, but it was too late to make the reservation. At that point I was contented to remain in my comfort zone and call it a night (or give up). My friend talked me into going to a different spot, one that I would have NEVER chosen. End result, two phone numbers and an absolutely lovely evening!

When life gives you lemons, don't give them back... Find some water and sugar and make some good old country lemonade!

Love you

Peace and Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment