Sunday, January 23, 2011

January 23, 2011

Ok, so maybe I'll get the hang of doing this everyday... It's been a while.

What's been up?

1. Started a new position with my company - It's been going good so far. It's a lot of work, but after I get my team together, it should be all good.

2. Started a new year... I have 4 goals this year
  • Pay off my car note
  • Save money
  • Lose Weight
  • Write a book

I am actively working on the first three... I just pray for discipline that I can keep it up.

I went to the gym today and let me tell you.... YOGA is NO JOKE... It kicked my ASS!

3. Met a guy... but it's really wierd. It's a super messy situation. So, I already have to tread carefully, but then I went to his house and it was just akward....

4. Rekindled a relationship with an old guy friend, and it's cool. It's fun right now, cuz' I'm in control. It's better because I'm ready to call it quits at anytime and that gives me power.

So... writing this is a test in transparency... New goal... live a life that I can talk about openly and not worry about who reads it... Let's see how that goes...

Keep your head up and be BOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment