Monday, January 24, 2011

January 24, 2011

Alright people... here we go 2 days in a row!!! Now, I guess let's see if I can keep this up. I must say though, that I'm on a roll... I've been to the grocery store twice this month, been keeping up with eating right, and been to the gym three times this week. I guess we'll have to wait to see if it pays off on the scale Wednesday morning.

I don't really have much to say today. But I wanted to keep up the consistency.

Random thought of the day:

Isn't it funny how in the church we make good things bad?
• If the preacher is doing a good job, we say he is on fire!
• If a musician is playing their instrument well, we say "they beastin"
• If a singer is really singing... we want to throw things at them…

I know it's sounds funny if you don't go to church. But what made me think about it is I was listening to Kim Burell "killing it" on Tye Tribett's VICTORY LIVE album... And I thought to myself... "I ought to throw my shoe at her"... From the there the line of the thought flowed... It's really funny if you are not familiar with the customs...

I guess any culture's customs from the outside may seem funny. Who would ever think getting a shoe thrown in your face would be a sign of respect for your awesome talent. When it happened to George Bush, it was a sign of great disrespect. Maybe the guy thought President Bush was "beastin on em' " LOL...

Anyway... I will not ponder on forever. I'm so sore and I'm ready to hit the hay.

SN: YOGA = ABUSE.... no, not really. But for a fat person trying to get in shape, the first class seems like abuse. When I reach my goals I'm sure I'll be able to say that YOGA = RELAXATION or something like that... Lord knows I can't wait for that day to get here.

But til then I'll leave you with my tweet of the day:

"The gym may have won this battle... but I WILL WIN THE WAR!"

Peace and Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment