Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 1

Ok. So starting a blog has been on my to do list for the last three years. I couldn't figure out why I just couldn't sit down and start this. The answer came to me clearly this weekend... me. In the end I am afraid to try things that I don't know up front will be an amazing success.

But, that defeats the WHOLE purpose of this journey.

I am on a trip to a new me. NO, not a new me, maybe a better me. I don't know maybe just the me that I am supposed to be. Anyway. I've come to grips with the fact, that I don't have to be some profound thinker and post something everyday that will make people's head spin. I just need to be honest, and more than that, consistent.

So, I start. This is step one. If others join me on this journey.... welcome. If this is a journey I need to take alone, I'm down.

Today is just a start. Tommorrow, I'll go more in depth in the purpose and goals of this journey. Til then ... TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment